Java CO2 portable extinguishers are effective on flammable liquids, tars, oils, and are electrically non conductive which make them suitable for delicate equipment that include electronics. Because of the clean, non-contaminating, and odorless gas characteristics, it is safe to use these extinguishers on precision equipment and valuables. They are suitable for most moderate and high hazards, homes, offices, buses, trucks, mechanical and electrical rooms, boiler rooms, garages, warehouses, assembly areas, etc. nevertheless, these extinguishers are not effective on wood, paper, cloth and rubber fires.
These extinguishers have a warranty of one year from the date of purchase. They require a yearly maintenance service to assure optimum efficiency and are refillable upon use.
- CO2 fire extinguishers discharge a white cloud of snow that smothers a fire by eliminating the surrounding oxygen
- They are effective on Class B fire not electrically conductive, however it is not effective on Class A fire
- They are of the portable stored pressure type, lever operated BC fire extinguishers
- They are manufactured with superior quality and EN-3 specifications, high quality seamless steel cylinder, breass lever valve, and standard wall bracket
- The temperature range of operation is -53C to 48C
- They are available is 2 and 5kgs capacties
- For Moderate hazards with maximum distance of 23m, extinguisher with capacity of 2Kg is needed
- For High hazards with maximum distance of 23m, an extinguisher with capacity of 5Kg is needed
- Portable extinguishers shall be installed at a maximum of 150cm from the floor level
- The horizontal range varies from 2 to 2.5m
- The discharge time varies from 18 to 30 seconds
- Trolley extinguishers are also available for larger areas