The Globe G-Xtreme is a UL classified fire proximity suit, NFPA 1971 approved, made in USA, the world's most advanced turnout gear which is all about reducing restriction and increasing range of motion. Designed in consultation with a renowned university professor who literally wrote the book on protective clothing, this innovative design is a result of understanding physiology and how the body moves.
The Back, Sleeve, Seat, and Knee work is in concert to give completely unrestricted movement when bending. G-XTREME comes in shapes to fit the body even better.
- UL classified, certified to NFPA 1971, made in the USA
- Black Diamond Boot # 9451: Comfort Fit plus – with Innersole: Comfort Fit plus boots combine the features of Comfort Fit construction
- Black Diamond rubber firefighting boots meet or exceed the following standards:
1. NFPA – 1971 – 2013 Edition Standard for structural firefighting.
2. ANSI – Z41 – 1999 Standard for personal protective footwear.
3. CSA – Z195 – 02 Protective footwear.
Black Diamond Innersole System:
- Comfort Fit: The foot form (“last”) used to construct these boots has been designed for maximum comfort and accurate fit
- A larger, naturally shaped steel toe cap is used to allow complete freedom of toe movement.
- The heel area is anatomically tapered to hold the heel snugly and comfortably in place, eliminating “heel slip”.
- Innersole System: The Black Diamond Innersole system includes high-density polyurethane midsole, which absorbs energy and cushions walking impact.
- Next to the foot, a medium density foot bed further cushions impact and creates a rebound effect to return walking energy.
- Contoured for comfort and support, the footbed is lined to absorb perspiration and is removable for drying.